Does anyone know if there's an app to live stream NFL games to my 1520?

Funky Cricket

Oct 4, 2012
Visit site
Verizon has it's NFL app, but I'm not sure if they do live games or not. If your old cable login still works for a bit, you can try the regular web streaming through ESPN or the network sites. Sorry I don't have much more of an answer. Sports is the reason I still pay that crazy monthly bill for cable.

Scouseman

Jun 25, 2014
Visit site
I use NBC Sports Live Extra app to stream soccer games. There are usually NFL games available too. If you don't have an active cable account you probably wont be able to use this app. It always prompts me to log in to my cable account first. You can also try Flash Sports app, this gives you everything from NFL to Tennis. The only down side is that you start with a 7 day trial unless you do a subscription for 30 days($.149), 60 days($2.49) or 90 days($3.99). Dirt cheap. These are the only two apps I've used to stream games on my Lumia (925).

SeattleSeahawks

Mar 28, 2014
Visit site
Flash sports app is awesome! Watched a little bit of the packers game tonight for a test drive and works just fine. Hopefully my Seahawks game on Monday will be just as smooth and I'll be a very happy camper, thank you guys for the suggestions.

Scouseman

Jun 25, 2014
Visit site
Flash sports app is awesome! Watched a little bit of the packers game tonight for a test drive and works just fine. Hopefully my Seahawks game on Monday will be just as smooth and I'll be a very happy camper, thank you guys for the suggestions.

Glad flash sports works for you. Not a Seahawks fan, but I hope they pull through for you. Happy streaming!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3