I have heard that when you auto upload pictures to onedrive, it saves a better, higher resolution picture. My question is, is it much of a difference between the photos saved on the phone and those uploaded to onedrive? Is there a big difference in quality?
    When i edit these pictures, is it a lot of difference?

Thanks!
    10-03-2014 12:02 PM
    I think the auto upload feature is a great feature. The biggest thing is that it is an automatic update. Any pictures you take will be saved off the phone in case of loss/theft/irreparable damage/software damage that requires factory reset. The phone sends the full resolution image from the phone to the Onedrive save folder, so it's more about having a full quality automatic backup of your phone's images.
    I think the auto upload feature is a great feature. The biggest thing is that it is an automatic update. Any pictures you take will be saved off the phone in case of loss/theft/irreparable damage/software damage that requires factory reset. The phone sends the full resolution image from the phone to the Onedrive save folder, so it's more about having a full quality automatic backup of your phone's images.
    crisdiaz01 likes this.
    10-03-2014 12:10 PM
    I just set it to "best quality" that requires WiFi so the phone waits until I connect to upload pics. They are the full-sized, original quality pics. I don't know why you'd think otherwise?
    crisdiaz01 and Funky Cricket like this.
    10-03-2014 12:15 PM
    Its worth it.

You take pictures, they get uploaded and stored to your OneDrive account automatically. You go home, and they are there on your desktop. When you need more space on your phone, delete all the photos, on your phone, and start again... They are all on OneDrive.
    10-03-2014 12:35 PM
    20 GB of free camera roll backup..whats not to like?
    10-03-2014 01:07 PM