Nokia Lumia 930 in India worth buying now?

kamaal_4

Jun 19, 2013
Visit site
So, the Nokia Lumia 930 is releasing in India next week at 39k approx. I have the Lumia 920, and plan on upgrading to 930. But, since it'd basically been launched as the icon back in Feb, it would be a year old in the next four months. So, is it worth buying it now or waiting for the next flagship?

PS a huge Nokia fan, so considering this is probably the last flagship with Nokia in the name is also a huge factor.
Thanks in advance

Amithsiji

Dec 25, 2012
Visit site
Even I am at the same dilemma...So the alternate question is what are my options against Lumia 930? Personally I am a Windows Phone addict, more over a true Nokia fan. So my options limits to 1520 only. Its now under 35K. But there are two problems
1. Huge Screen
2. Design not so good compared to 930.

So L930 wins for me. But the prise of Rs 38900 is the MRP I guess, so the retail price will be less than that. So I would suggest wait till Xmas in order to get it a better prise.

Now if you like other phones that run Android then check which one is on par with L930?

Sony Z2/Z3. I think Z2 is still costlier to L930 but on what basis? Why coz they are waterproof? Well I wont pay extra for this feature. Z3 is priced at 50K and god know for what :)

Then what Galaxy S5? Well same like above. The camera unit of L930 is way above all these and no qstn on build quality...

Deepak

Jul 2, 2014
Visit site
Wait for a month, only! You'll get it for less than ₹35K. - That's a common answer, I know! :wink:

Or wait for Diwali! You'll get lots of offers for it'll be a festive season.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon