Why has my Glance screen info disappeared?

• Thread starter WPCentral Question
  • Start date
W

WPCentral Question

"Glance screen info" disappeared

"Glance screen info" option disappeared in Glance Screen (version 3.1.0.21) on my Lumia 925 WP8.1DP (Cyan update), so I can't set my custom text on glance screen. Is there any way, how to reenable this option? Or anyone else also facing this issue?

http://www.windowscentral.com/nokia-glance-screen-personalised-notes

I mean, I don't have this option between "Always on when charging" and "Night mode"

thanks ;)

Aresjr21

Mar 14, 2014
Visit site
Re: "Glance screen info" disappeared

I think it might have gotten removed. I can no longer find the note option under my settings as well. I know the app Lockmix offers the ability to leave a note on the screen.

Techno-guy

May 23, 2014
Visit site

Frustrating! My Glance settings are there on my 1520 with the latest updates but Glance (and the proximity sensor) works sporadically at best. "Always On" means maybe 50% of the time, probably less.

AV2RY

Sep 14, 2013
Visit site
F it. I just wanted to check mine and since last update I haven't opened it, when I tried it told me restart my phone.. I did, aaand everything I had on glance screen is gone now. I had my full college schedule on it (class,time,room #)

AV2RY

Sep 14, 2013
Visit site

You might say NO but is there anyway to downgrade Glance to previous version. I lost my notes from it (^read above) and I really don't need to see "new features such as Date on it"

PepperdotNet

Jan 6, 2014
Visit site

Yeah, I had on there 'Property of [my name] ... reward if found' and my alternative phone numbers. Now I've just got a duplicate of the same stuff that's on the lock screen.

At least Glance Background is still working, so I suppose I can put that info into a graphic.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo