1520 to...?

RobyX Leon

May 29, 2014
Visit site
Hi everyone.. Im really disappointed with 1520 as it Got the tap problem.. Im trying to decide which phone should i get instead of it... I want to sell it and get another one, which one you think it's most similiar as battery and camera? I dont really like the Samsung or most of Androids out there, some tips?

matfantastic

Jan 29, 2013
Visit site
I don't recommend the HTC one for windows.....

But its strange the op is having issues with his 1520. Mine is doing exceptional :/ this is the first phone i have kept for a year and I love it although I want some new Lumia hardware asap

I absolutely recommend the One (M8) for Windows. Best phone I've ever owned. Blows the Lumia Icon I was using away IMO.

Nov 20, 2012
Visit site
I absolutely recommend the One (M8) for Windows. Best phone I've ever owned. Blows the Lumia Icon I was using away IMO.

Eh I gotta disagree on that.

I'd probably recommend the ativ se over the icon and I don't even like Samsung but I do respect them more so than HTC with the one :)

I'd advise giving the 1520 another chance or a 930....nothing can best the OVERALL Lumia experience with the additional features we get in updates. Looks forward to denim.

Nov 20, 2012
Visit site
I'd probably go for Sony lineup. If I ever went android, Sony is the way to go. I think they make the best hardware and are severely underrated

Not to mention their cameras are fantastic.
I hear the LG has glitches even though it is a good piece of hardware.

Samsung and their galaxy line is de facto.

Nov 20, 2012
Visit site
I like Sony more for its hardware but would prefer HTC for its spin on android.
Blinkfeed is very windows phone esque with irs looks which makes me like it but that camera though....i could never use that as my daily driver.

What i like about Sony is the fact that it finally makes use of their playstation roots and it makes me annoyed that Microsoft refuses to do that with Lumia and Xbox.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb