House do i upload my music from CDs onto my Lumia 635 on EE?

• Thread starter WPCentral Question
  • Start date
W

WPCentral Question

it was childs play when i had a Lumia 800 but i dont know where to start.use the i-tunes prog with 635 or is there something in xbox music that can make me upload the two new albums i got from amazon from the mighty legend that is prince and i also like mostly american musics.HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!

jmshub

Apr 16, 2011
Visit site
Re: how do i upload my cd buys onto my lumia 635 on EE?/

If you have the music on CD, rip the music to your computer using your preferred media player. Plug your phone into the computer. If you have a Windows 7 or 8 PC, a Windows Phone application will launch. You can click the box to "Get the Windows Phone App" or choose BROWSE FILES.

If you click "Get the Windows Phone App", your computer will download the companion app for Windows Phone. This is a user interface option to add music or pictures to your phone from the computer.

If you are comfortable using Windows Explorer, click the BROWSE FILES. This will allow you to browse around the contents of your phone as though it were a USB drive. Double click on Phone and then the MUSIC folder. You can then copy your MP3 files into this folder.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EyeTea