After the Windows 10 install it broke all the apps and app store, how do I fix this?

• Thread starter WPCentral Question
  • Start date
W

WPCentral Question

Windows 10 install broke all apps and app store

After installing Windows 10, all of my apps have the word (error) after them and none of them launch. I also cannot launch the Windows Store. And I am unable to do a wsreset.exe of the Windows Store.

hotphil

Nov 14, 2008
Visit site
Re: Windows 10 install broke all apps and app store

Any logs? Error messages?
I'd roll the system back (assuming you've done some kind of upgrade) and try the upgrade again to see if it does it again.
If not, just do a clean install on whatever test system you're using.

cesar ruiz1

Dec 8, 2012
Visit site

Just do clean install, once you enter you're Microsoft account it will display all the apps you have installed under your account just click and install. I'm loving the new/old OS it looks clean and its very fluid.

xandros9

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site

I hate windows 10

OK look bub.
This is practically an alpha release. It will be buggy. It is not for normal people. Things WILL go wrong. Why do so many people not understand that?

Heck, even the appearance isn't finished baking. It's missing features from the actual release. It's lacking polish up the wazoo. DO NOT TREAT IT AS A FREE WINDOWS UPGRADE. IT IS NOT. So take that unfinished comment, stick it in the oven alongside Windows 10, and then see if it'll be more fleshed out around the time 10 ACTUALLY LAUNCHES FOR THE PUBLIC.

Thank you, and have a nice day.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss