Is windows 8.1 is up gradable to Windows 10..?? Please let me know your advice

• Thread starter WPCentral Question
  • Start date
W

WPCentral Question

I bought Lumia 730 which has currently running on windows 8.1. Just i want to know whether is up gradable to windows 10?

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
Yes the L730 will be upgradable to Windows 10 when it's available. You have a 2nd gen phone so you'll definitely get the update. Whether you'll get all the features is a different issue. No I have no idea what would be missing.

The question is what phones may not get the update from the 1st gen phones. Though I heard MS is trying it's best to ensure that happens.

KhawarNadeem

Jul 6, 2014
Visit site
Yes the L730 will be upgradable to Windows 10 when it's available. You have a 2nd gen phone so you'll definitely get the update. Whether you'll get all the features is a different issue. No I have no idea what would be missing.

The question is what phones may not get the update from the 1st gen phones. Though I heard MS is trying it's best to ensure that happens.

No, please. Senseless questions do not deserve sensible answers! I think the reason that inane questions like this keep popping up on the WPC forums is because no matter how weird the question, everyone responds politely instead of telling the OP to pull their own weight and DO SOME RESEARCH instead of being lazy.

They have the right attitude on XDA

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
No, please. Senseless questions do not deserve sensible answers! I think the reason that inane questions like this keep popping up on the WPC forums is because no matter how weird the question, everyone responds politely instead of telling the OP to pull their own weight and DO SOME RESEARCH instead of being lazy.

They have the right attitude on XDA

This isn't XDA and we try to be polite and friendly here.

http://forums.windowscentral.com/wp...dback-help/204020-know-rules.html#post1770348

KhawarNadeem

Jul 6, 2014
Visit site

I'll concede to that... There is no reason to be harsh to someone who asked a question that hasn't been asked before, but the search feature is there for a reason. I am not old to these forums, and I have never felt the need to start a new thread about the topics that are being discussed in other threads. That's all I was trying to say. :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGluco2