Hello,i'm facing a problem that the glance doesn't open..it says rrstart your phone to complete the installation of tge latest updates...when i press restart tge phone restarts and i open glance tgen gives the same msg again...i tried it alot..i did a soft rest ( i think it's the same as restarting but i just tried) and nothing happened
    Any ideas?
    10-08-2014 09:09 AM
    Something might have been corrupted. I would reinstall glance and weather again if I were you. Change the date to something like 2114, click on glance to uninstall it. Revert the date back to 2014, install weather, restart phone and reinstall glance first, check to see if it works (perform reboot if it asks) and then reinstall weather
    10-08-2014 09:16 AM
    Something might have been corrupted. I would reinstall glance and weather again if I were you. Change the date to something like 2114, click on glance to uninstall it. Revert the date back to 2014, install weather, restart phone and reinstall glance first, check to see if it works (perform reboot if it asks) and then reinstall weather
    Ok thanks! I'll try it right away!
    10-08-2014 10:10 AM
    Ok thanks! I'll try it right away!
    Mmmmm...i followed every single step..when i open glance back again after reinstalling and changing date to Now...it is still asking for Restart...i pressed restart back again and when it's i opened the glance..and yes..it asks for restarting agaim Any other ideas? Thanks for trying to help :) !
    10-08-2014 10:23 AM
    Well in that case do you mind posting your OS version? Also download an app called SysApp Pusher and update all Lumia system apps using it. Give it a shot, I'm not sure whether it would help though
    10-08-2014 04:20 PM
    Well in that case do you mind posting your OS version? Also download an app called SysApp Pusher and update all Lumia system apps using it. Give it a shot, I'm not sure whether it would help though
    It didn't work also..but I tried a hard reset an here it works again... I'm just sad that fixing a problem requires a hard reset !!!
    Thanks for tying to help ! :)
    10-09-2014 06:19 AM