We currently have the Lumia 822, but they are dying rapidly. My wife's will no longer charge, and mine is MIA. :( We are looking to upgrade within the next couple days and I am torn between the HTC M18 for VZW or the Icon. I love the Nokia camera software, but with the issues we are having (and I am seeing online with other Lumias) I am wondering if maybe the M18 isn't a better built phone.

I've read a ton of reviews and they are all pretty positive for each phone. Is there a 'winner'?
    10-08-2014 10:16 PM
    We currently have the Lumia 822, but they are dying rapidly. My wife's will no longer charge, and mine is MIA. :( We are looking to upgrade within the next couple days and I am torn between the HTC M18 for VZW or the Icon. I love the Nokia camera software, but with the issues we are having (and I am seeing online with other Lumias) I am wondering if maybe the M18 isn't a better built phone.

I've read a ton of reviews and they are all pretty positive for each phone. Is there a 'winner'?
    I have a 822 and am also wanting to switch. I have had zero hardware issues with mine though. I use a 128 SDcard and really have no choice but to get a M8 if I want to stay with Verizon. I'm not giving up having all my music with me. The reboot issues kind of scare me about the M8 though. I hate to say this but there are also some very cool high end Android phones being released now that make things really tempting.
    10-08-2014 10:23 PM