My phone's mic and speaker + call speaker aren't working

• Thread starter WPCentral Question
  • Start date
W

WPCentral Question

Today, when I tried to play some music I get this error code C00D4E84, and when I try to play from cloud I get: Sorry we can't play this. I tried to make a phone call can't hear and say anything to the other person (tested), also the headphones+mic aren't working either. I've seen that error is related to DRAM, but I don't have DRAM music on my phone just some mp3's ripped from some CDs. Else everything is working without any issue. Also I can't record a voice message to send it, the app returns my home screen with the tiles, also I can't enter in settings -> audio with the headset plugged in or without. I'm using windows phone 8.1 on a Lumia 1520.

Thanks.

MUTHUKRISH MN

Oct 29, 2015
Visit site
Today, when I tried to play some music I get this error code C00D4E84, and when I try to play from cloud I get: Sorry we can't play this. I tried to make a phone call can't hear and say anything to the other person (tested), also the headphones+mic aren't working either. I've seen that error is related to DRAM, but I don't have DRAM music on my phone just some mp3's ripped from some CDs. Else everything is working without any issue. Also I can't record a voice message to send it, the app returns my home screen with the tiles, also I can't enter in settings -> audio with the headset plugged in or without. I'm using windows phone 8.1 on a Lumia 520.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss