What is a good password manager for Windows Phone? Most of my family uses WP, including my mother who is not very technically literate and is always forgetting her passwords for absolutely everything. However, I use a BlackBerry Q10 so don't really know what's out there for WP. I'm looking for something like Password Keeper on BB10 (and BBOS too), just a basic offline password-protected FREE password vault. Bonus if it syncs to OneDrive, etc. too. A desktop client is not necessary.

I'm looking for something that is super easy to use. Nothing your grandmother couldn't use, because thos're the type of people who will need to use it.

Keep in mind that I probably will NOT be able to respond to any further queries because I don't have a Mobile Nations account and I am very unwilling to create one (long story...).

Thanks in advance, everybody.
    10-09-2014 10:26 PM
    I use LastPass as well which works well on the phone; copying the passwords to the clipboard and then pasting into whatever app/website. I just wish I could find a two-step authentication app that works well with it. Transakt works, but not in a friendly way.

EDIT: Yep, Transakt works fine, I just was other thinking it.

My main concern about a password manager was in effectively exchanging many passwords for just one (if someone has your LastPass password, they can have access to all of your passwords). With two-step, I need my phone to access my other passwords.
    10-10-2014 01:27 AM
    I use LastPass, and RoboForm is also available now. Both are good and have been going for a long time.
    Laura Knotek and jmshub like this.
    10-10-2014 01:44 AM
    I'm looking for something that is super easy to use. Nothing your grandmother couldn't use, because thos're the type of people who will need to use it.???
    10-10-2014 01:53 AM
    These 2 have built-in browsers, so you click a site link in the app and they go there and log you in. Like any app, there is a little learning to do.
    Also note, as said before, I use LastPass, and prefer not to use the built in browser, so I paste passwords from it into a webpage as needed. Still not too difficult, though.
    jmshub likes this.
    10-10-2014 01:57 AM
    Both have free trials, by the way.
    10-10-2014 01:58 AM
    I use LastPass as well which works well on the phone; copying the passwords to the clipboard and then pasting into whatever app/website. I just wish I could find a two-step authentication app that works well with it. Transakt works, but not in a friendly way.

EDIT: Yep, Transakt works fine, I just was other thinking it.

My main concern about a password manager was in effectively exchanging many passwords for just one (if someone has your LastPass password, they can have access to all of your passwords). With two-step, I need my phone to access my other passwords.
    Last edited by Pete; 10-10-2014 at 02:24 AM.
    Laura Knotek and jmshub like this.
    10-10-2014 02:10 AM
    I'll second LastPass. I use it for all of my passwords, and I love it. Easy to use and secure.
    10-10-2014 08:51 AM