It was recently released on Android, so why not now on WP.
    Tim Heskith likes this.
    10-10-2014 01:18 AM
    Don't forget you have emulators guys so you can play Nintendo games on your windows device. I have the playstation emulator for my 1520 and played quake no problems. Also got the Amiga and N64 emulator on my laptop....hooked on golden eye and Mario kart... Plus syndicate and speedball 2 on the Amiga version....really good fun
    This is a DS game. There are no (stable) DS emulators on WP that I've heard of.
    What is it? Game? Song? Other app?
    Torcher Death likes this.
    10-10-2014 01:34 AM
    I believe it's a game.. Made by Square Enix for the 3DS...
    10-10-2014 03:34 AM
    It'd certainly be nice if we did, but Square-Enix seems to be doing this thing with WP where one game is released per year, then completely abandoned even when there's game breaking bugs (such as the texture blackout in Chaos Rings).
    Last edited by TLRtheory; 10-10-2014 at 05:37 AM.
    10-10-2014 03:41 AM
    For the people who have no idea what TWEWY is, it's one of the best games that the Nintendo DS had, and one of the greatest JRPGs of the last generation of gaming.

TWEWY Solo Remix is a port of the game to iOS, and now Android, that takes the game, optimizes it for one-screened touch screen play, and gives it improved graphics.

To OP: Vote with your wallet.
    10-10-2014 04:23 AM
    I usually avoid posting on forums, as I don't want to get hooked on to them. This has made me come out of my mancave though, as it is a game I really want to see on Windows Phone. Look at it on Metacritic, and the reviews. I haven't played it but it looks damn good. Would definitely buy.
    10-10-2014 08:41 AM
    Don't forget you have emulators guys so you can play Nintendo games on your windows device. I have the playstation emulator for my 1520 and played quake no problems. Also got the Amiga and N64 emulator on my laptop....hooked on golden eye and Mario kart... Plus syndicate and speedball 2 on the Amiga version....really good fun
    10-10-2014 05:23 PM
    Would really appreciate it if you guys voted on the following link. That way we can get the attention of microsoft and then all we need is square enix. https://windowsphone.uservoice.com/f...on-the-appstor
    10-11-2014 05:59 AM
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    10-11-2014 12:08 PM
    I don't think any ds emulators exist at all on WP.

To OP: Would seriously love it if it did come to Windows phone:)
    10-11-2014 12:14 PM
    Just checked again and no DS emulator...just gameboys if anything. Mind you the snes isn't bad....good old mortal combat, street fighter, worms.....not bad to pass the time away
    10-11-2014 04:40 PM
    Could people please send a request for this game to Square Enix at SQUARE ENIX Support Center
    02-13-2015 11:05 PM