Do You Think The World Ends With You Solo Remix will make it to WP?

W

WPCentral Question

It was recently released on Android, so why not now on WP.

TLRtheory

Nov 16, 2013
Visit site
It'd certainly be nice if we did, but Square-Enix seems to be doing this thing with WP where one game is released per year, then completely abandoned even when there's game breaking bugs (such as the texture blackout in Chaos Rings).

Last edited:

WanderingTraveler

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site
For the people who have no idea what TWEWY is, it's one of the best games that the Nintendo DS had, and one of the greatest JRPGs of the last generation of gaming.

TWEWY Solo Remix is a port of the game to iOS, and now Android, that takes the game, optimizes it for one-screened touch screen play, and gives it improved graphics.

To OP: Vote with your wallet.

Tim Heskith

Oct 10, 2014
Visit site
I usually avoid posting on forums, as I don't want to get hooked on to them. This has made me come out of my mancave though, as it is a game I really want to see on Windows Phone. Look at it on Metacritic, and the reviews. I haven't played it but it looks damn good. Would definitely buy.

Oct 7, 2014
Visit site
Don't forget you have emulators guys so you can play Nintendo games on your windows device. I have the playstation emulator for my 1520 and played quake no problems. Also got the Amiga and N64 emulator on my laptop....hooked on golden eye and Mario kart... Plus syndicate and speedball 2 on the Amiga version....really good fun

WanderingTraveler

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site
Don't forget you have emulators guys so you can play Nintendo games on your windows device. I have the playstation emulator for my 1520 and played quake no problems. Also got the Amiga and N64 emulator on my laptop....hooked on golden eye and Mario kart... Plus syndicate and speedball 2 on the Amiga version....really good fun
This is a DS game. There are no (stable) DS emulators on WP that I've heard of.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bevitalglucopre