Lumia 925: still worth buying it?

W

WPCentral Question

My carrier is offering a 60% discount in this model. Is it worth buy it now ?? Or it's better to think about the new models, like 830 and 930 ??

Pacus1x

Jun 25, 2013
Visit site
Could be worth it if the 60% discount it's for the normal retail price of the 925.

The L925 is a very nice phone, sleek and good design... but you will have to manage the low internal capacity of 16GB, which of those you will have like 13 - 14GB available because of the system, and there is no micro SD slot.

If you can afford the 830 or the 930 could be better options in my humble opinion.

Michael Kozak

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site
I've been running the L925 for just over a year now. And if the price is right for you, I wouldn't hesitate to buy it. Very good camera for a phone. Sleek and stylish design. Though I do use a minimalistic rubber cover, cause it is very slippery without one. Especially in cold climates. Nice screen - not to small, not to big and the colors really pop on the screen.

Overall, I have very few complaints with this phone using emails, browsing the web, call quality is just ok though IMO. Any problems I have had with this phone were all related to the OS, but running PFD 8.1 now and I wouldn't even care if I didn't get any future updates. Still runs smooth. Handles just about everything I throw at it and STILL get comments on how beautiful the phone is from peeps.

I know phones are very personal items, and people need their phones to do different things for them. But this phone just keeps on keeping on.

Good luck with your decision.

broughshane

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
You would be better getting the 830 or the 930 . windows phone is adding new features and requires more up to date specifications hardware to run it ! had the 925 myself and it was starting to lag big time with cyan update now.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss