WP how many of you uses next arrow to go to apps screen?

VivekRabara

Sep 20, 2014
Visit site
I have never used next arrow in my Windows Phone to jump to apps list screen? How many of you are using it?

Isn't it useless? Or just I think so!!!

Last edited:

jmshub

Apr 16, 2011
Visit site
It is more of a visual indicator for new users. It is a throwback to Windows Phone 7, where the arrow was at the top of the screen, and there was a "gutter" along the right side of the screen, where the tiles wouldn't go out to the edge.

Chris_Kez

Nov 29, 2012
Visit site
I think it's helpful for new users. They have almost nothing on the Start screen so it's immediately apparent that there's something to see over there. Once you start loading up tiles, though, you're just not likely to get to the bottom very often. So I say keep it. Not hurting anyone down there. And definitely not "useless". If it was a persistent button that was always visible in the bottom corner, and the screen just scrolled behind it, then yeah that would be annoying.

Timbre70

Jul 10, 2014
Visit site
It's useful especially those using Lumia 1520 when you just feel too lazy or troublesome to do long swipe. Too short a swipe will normally triggered as selection (due to much larger screen real estate).

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss