How to create ringtone in window phone ?

Aniket Bhat

Sep 22, 2013
Visit site
I just use iTunes, right click on song, go to get info > options > set the start and stop points, create AAC verison and copy it to my phone memory (ringtone folder).. Coz last time I used Nokia Ringtone maker it didn't work for me..

Rafael Yousuf

Oct 19, 2013
Visit site
I just use iTunes, right click on song, go to get info > options > set the start and stop points, create AAC verison and copy it to my phone memory (ringtone folder).. Coz last time I used Nokia Ringtone maker it didn't work for me..

Well it's working for me.
Btw you don't need to use iTunes, just copy the song without setting start and end positions. Or you can use the Windows phone app if you have Windows 8

colinkiama

Oct 13, 2013
Visit site
Or you can download the MP3 from u browser and save add ringtone from there. Each ringtone you save can be used in notifications too. So you can get the official whatsapp sound, Skype sound, WP central sound etc

Aresjr21

Mar 14, 2014
Visit site
Have you tried searching the app store for a ringtone maker? There is quite a few to use. Or you can create them via your PC then move them to the ringtone folder on your device

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SkilDS