Why is my touchscreen so unresponsive on my Samsung ATIV S 8.1?

W

WPCentral Question

Unresponsive touchscreen Samsung ATIV S 8.1

In early august I downloaded the windows 8.1 preview for developers. it worked fine for a few months, and then I began to have issues with the screen shaking, the back and search buttons not working, and my phone would randomly select icons even when I didn't even touch the screen. This continued for a little, so I downloaded a lot of my apps, thinking that this was the problem, but it persisted. Later, the touchscreen stopped working altogether.I have down numerous soft resets, with and without the SIM card in, and quite a few factory resets. Occasionally the touchscreen starts working but it only lasts for a few minutes. is there any way to fix this? Can I take my phone to a samsung help center and have them downgrade my phone back to wp 8?

I have heard that I will just have to wait for the official release of 8.1 to my phone and carrier (sprint) but I don't see how I could even download the release because the touchscreen doesn't work and I can't even set up my phone after I factory reset it....

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bevitalglucopre