Which phone?

Randym7

Mar 14, 2014
Visit site
I currently own a Lumia 635 and I've been thinking about whether to upgrade to either a 930 or a 735 but I'm not sure which. Which would you guys recommend?

salmanahmad

Banned
May 12, 2014
Visit site
We would be able to better advise if you tell us your preferences when buying a mobile.

Do you love photography? Taking selfies, gaming maybe? Taking a lot of video or watching it?

We have a whole community here willing to help. Just please tell us your priorities for a mobile and we'll help you make the best possible decision.

For now I can only say that no matter which phone you we're to get, both are amazing devices.

P1ng0fDeath

Jul 15, 2014
Visit site
both are from x30 series, therefore have guaranteed support. 930 however has the more powerful Snapdragron S800; I don't know all advantages of that besides the 'Hey Cortana' support. Plus, Reviews say this phone has an impeccable performance. But then again, it'd be better if you were a little more specific about what else you care most on a phone

salmanahmad

Banned
May 12, 2014
Visit site
For the foreseeable future I think we've reached a point in mobiles where specifications matter less and less and both should work flawlessly.

However the test of time will be better survived by the Lumia 930, primarily because it has a much faster Snapdragon 800 SOC and 2GB of RAM, which translates into better performance in day to day tasks and massive improvement in gaming. Also you'll have support for 4K capture and 4K playback, which is future proof considering 4K is a very recent standard.

You'll also have features like "Hey Cortana" activation when the phone is off and the 20 MP camera is stunning.

But both phones are guaranteed at least two years of support, that I know for sure.

930 may be the better phone for you, however. But you can't go wrong either way.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo