I've had this ever since going to 8.1. Still have it, and I'm now on 8.1 update 1 with Cyan.
    10-13-2014 01:29 PM
    This is a problem which has shown up in tech news and mobile sites. Truly, a lot of auto tech writers wonder if the interface on Ford's side is not causing some problems.

Know that doesn't help much, but maybe even contacting Ford (on their site, I wouldn't take it in) would be a decent idea to see if they have any suggestions. Or contact Nokia/MS customer service.
    This is a problem which has shown up in tech news and mobile sites. Truly, a lot of auto tech writers wonder if the interface on Ford's side is not causing some problems.

Know that doesn't help much, but maybe even contacting Ford (on their site, I wouldn't take it in) would be a decent idea to see if they have any suggestions. Or contact Nokia/MS customer service.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    10-14-2014 01:35 AM