New Flagships

Marc Cupido

Apr 15, 2014
Visit site
Does anyone know when a next Microsoft event is? I know they released the 830 and 730 recently but want to know if Microsoft have their own event like Apple.

Also I know Nokia is part of Microsoft more but was wondering if there won't be any Nokia world this year?

Can't remember when we had really exciting news for Windows phone except the Windows 10 announcement.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
Does anyone know when a next Microsoft event is? I know they released the 830 and 730 recently but want to know if Microsoft have their own event like Apple.

Also I know Nokia is part of Microsoft more but was wondering if there won't be any Nokia world this year?

Can't remember when we had really exciting news for Windows phone except the Windows 10 announcement.

Next MS major event is next year spring 2015. Will there be announcements before then? No idea.

Highly doubt any Nokia events as they no longer make mobile phones and the last Nokia phones are the L830/730/735.

You would be correct in your statement about Windows 10.

To answer more, there are no flagships set for released this year unless MS pulls a surprise event.

Jackie Earley

Sep 16, 2013
Visit site
Those flagships are probably being planned for the Windows 10 release. My guess is Microsoft wants to take advantage of the Windows 10 launch to release the Surface Pro 4, Surface Mini, and Phone to showcase Windows 10 on all devices/screen sizes.

That would be an awesome event for Microsoft. I think nothing will be said until then. I can't wait until that event is announced.

Marc Cupido

Apr 15, 2014
Visit site
So this festive season will be another fail for MS. I mean everyone released flagship like Z3,S5,Note4,iPhone6/6+,Nexus6 and MS has nothing.

Would have liked to see them try to compete with those guys

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vascro