Verizon Online Discount

NancyAnnL

Oct 6, 2014
Visit site
There is currently a $50 discount code (COUPONVZW) for Verizonwireless.com on select phones. Interestingly, no Windows Phones are included in this promotion. However, the Samsung ATIV SE is currently listed as FREE with a new 2 yr. activation or renewal. All phone purchases from Verizonwireless.com include free 2-day shipping.

Just thought I'd pass this along for anyone who might be interested.

Last edited:

NancyAnnL

Oct 6, 2014
Visit site
re:

Kind of strange; the Samsung is currently the ONLY Windows Phone available at Verizonwireless.com- at ANY price. HTCOne for Windows disappeared along with Lumia Icon. And HTC 8X had been listed previously for $.01 with a 2 yr. activation or renewal, but it's gone too.

Last edited:

scolab

Aug 11, 2011
Visit site
re:

It's a very sad state of affairs with WP at Verizon. They've never pushed WP and have now almost completely abandoned it. I'm overdue for an upgrade for my trusty 822, but not sure what I'll do now.

jasqid

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
re:

Kind of strange; the Samsung is currently the ONLY Windows Phone available at Verizonwireless.com- at ANY price. HTCOne for Windows disappeared along with Lumia Icon. And HTC 8X had been listed previously for $.01 with a 2 yr. activation or renewal, but it's gone too.

I just checked. 928 is 1 cent, m8 199, HTC 8x is 49 and the ativ se free

NancyAnnL

Oct 6, 2014
Visit site
re:

I know the corporate stores still have the phones- at least until they run out of stock. Not sure why the HTCOne for Windows phone is not available at Verizonwireless.com. Within the first 2 weeks of Sept., the Icon was actually FREE on the Verizon website, then it went up to $49.99, then $149.99, then down to $99.99- where it stayed until it disappeared.

I only received my Icon a little over a week ago- before its "retirement". I was able to use another $50 discount code, so I only paid $49.99. I'm happy with the phone and I still have some hope they will release the updates everyone is waiting to install.

NancyAnnL

Oct 6, 2014
Visit site
re:

I just checked. 928 is 1 cent, m8 199, HTC 8x is 49 and the ativ se free

Wow- they literally changed the website again since I first posted this morning. I've seen that before at their website (hence, my comment about the Icon price changing 4 times in 2 weeks in Sept.). The bottom line is to grab what you want when you see a price you like (if you can) because you can't count on it staying there for any period of time. I wanted to get the Icon when it was free in Sept., but I had a few weeks to wait to renew. By the time Verizon started the early renewal on Sept. 15th for anyone whose contract is up on or before Nov. 15th, the price was $99.99. HTCOne for Windows was $149.99 there when I purchased my Icon just under 2 weeks ago- now it's $199.99. HTC 8X was $.01- now it's $49.99.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs