I am Confused between Lumia930, Nexus 6 and IPhone5s? Which one to choose?

W

WPCentral Question

Guys, I am using Lumia 620 8.1 DP_India, Want to upgrade my phone and almost very confused between 3 model Iphone5s, Nexus 6 and Lumia 930? Kindly suggest and give your feedback?

psoham777

Aug 23, 2014
Visit site
If you are using 620, if app gap doesn't matter to you, 930 would be perfect upgrade. Nexus 6 is fine, but are you ready to use a huge phone? Turning to Android from WP, nexus phones are not known for a good camera too. IPhone 5s according to me, its not worth the money. Small screen, same 1 Gb ram, 8mp camera in todays world I think is a bit backward. 930 would be a good upgrade for you, but still, its upto you what to buy.

Sent from whichever device I happen to be using today.

Pacus1x

Jun 25, 2013
Visit site
If you are satisfied with your L620, then the 930 could be a magnificent upgrade. If you are not that happy with your 620 and WP in general, well the Nexus 6 looks good.

The iPhone 5s? To be honest between the 930 and the Nexus 6... is like a downgrade.

Yogesh Malhotra

Feb 19, 2014
Visit site
If you are satisfied with your L620, then the 930 could be a magnificent upgrade. If you are not that happy with your 620 and WP in general, well the Nexus 6 looks good.

The iPhone 5s? To be honest between the 930 and the Nexus 6... is like a downgrade.
I am very much satisfied with my lumia620 however I still feel there is very big gap in apps. Other than that I have no issue with windows..

Srvgodara

Aug 21, 2013
Visit site
I think in a long time.. Lollipop is the update which instantly changed my view about how Android looks... Lollipop is now clean and fast like windows phone and iOS is .. And I am tired of keep waiting for apps on wp, and when we get apps then wait starts for their updates, on the other hand Android was always superior in app ecosystem, the only problem was it's sluggishness, which I think is not gonna be a problem with that hardware and software...
And nexus is famous for its updates, nexus 5 and 4, they are still ahead in updates, so no problem in that department too..according to me you should pick up nexus 6. I, myself waiting for its launch. But finally it's your personal decision..

lkcbharath

Jan 31, 2014
Visit site
Do remember when you buy:
930 - Lose Glance and MicroSD card, gain HUGE performance in games and apps, future-proof phone for new features
Nexus 6 - New ecosystem, more apps, again no MicroSD card, may have something related to glance, but huge screen, also with such internal specs, being part of the Nexus line, may cost 40k.
iPhone 5S - Internally the worst out of the three, again new ecosystem, closed environment and no MicroSD card support again, OVERPRICED (50K range in India, according to reports it is sold the highest here), marginally bigger screen compared to other two, but being iPhone, it is status symbol, and again it is 1 year old

It's all up to you. Personally, I feel the 930 is the best of the bunch. Best camera of the bunch (20MP), many features, and since you have a 620, you will be more familiar with the usage, while having more features and losing some.

But in the end, its up to you.

Yogesh Malhotra

Feb 19, 2014
Visit site
Do remember when you buy:
930 - Lose Glance and MicroSD card, gain HUGE performance in games and apps, future-proof phone for new features
Nexus 6 - New ecosystem, more apps, again no MicroSD card, may have something related to glance, but huge screen, also with such internal specs, being part of the Nexus line, may cost 40k.
iPhone 5S - Internally the worst out of the three, again new ecosystem, closed environment and no MicroSD card support again, OVERPRICED (50K range in India, according to reports it is sold the highest here), marginally bigger screen compared to other two, but being iPhone, it is status symbol, and again it is 1 year old

It's all up to you. Personally, I feel the 930 is the best of the bunch. Best camera of the bunch (20MP), many features, and since you have a 620, you will be more familiar with the usage, while having more features and losing some.

But in the end, its up to you.

Lumia 930 doesn't support micro SD card..

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05