Gameloft Gift apps no longer available

Jul 9, 2014
Visit site
hi, i've claimed all gameloft gift apps which made available for lumia 1520 owners not long ago this year. After an upgrade of my phone to Cyan with Dev Preview its no longer re-downloadable.. may i know what is the problem.. anything to do with region / dev preview..

Last edited:
Oct 7, 2014
Visit site
I had the same problem.... I installed then done an update...then couldn't re-download the games again. Spoke to Nokia and Microsoft... After a week or so Microsoft agreed to add twenty pounds to my windows wallet. You want to chat to them on their live site. Usually the waiting time is no longer then 20 seconds and they are fantastic...the hard part is they couldn't see I downloaded the game on their side. So you will have to persist that you did.

Jul 9, 2014
Visit site
I had the same problem.... I installed then done an update...then couldn't re-download the games again. Spoke to Nokia and Microsoft... After a week or so Microsoft agreed to add twenty pounds to my windows wallet. You want to chat to them on their live site. Usually the waiting time is no longer then 20 seconds and they are fantastic...the hard part is they couldn't see I downloaded the game on their side. So you will have to persist that you did.

hi thanks for your kind reply. i have them in my apps list but under 'not available on this device' section. do u think providing them a screenshot of it will help?

Oct 7, 2014
Visit site
When I chatted to them live using my phone there wasn't a way to send them a screen shot. Never tried using the pc so it may be different. But I would def grab a screen shot. I never showed them mine but it wont hurt to send them one. Make sure you have a pen and paper ready too as they will give you a reference number (or screen shot it) but it will take a lot of chatting but go to live chat as now is the time its usually dead and you get a quick reply :) keep me updated

corey_blackstock

Sep 7, 2013
Visit site
When I chatted to them live using my phone there wasn't a way to send them a screen shot. Never tried using the pc so it may be different. But I would def grab a screen shot. I never showed them mine but it wont hurt to send them one. Make sure you have a pen and paper ready too as they will give you a reference number (or screen shot it) but it will take a lot of chatting but go to live chat as now is the time its usually dead and you get a quick reply :) keep me updated

Can you tell me which site you used to chat with them?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss