830 MMS to iPhone users not working: how to fix?

the_thunderbird

Dec 24, 2011
Visit site
Hey,

Rogers 830 on Rogers using installed 8.1 and cannot MMS an iPhone. I can MMS myself. I used to use Access Point to fix this but I see it is gone now.

Ideas on a solution?

Thanks

the_thunderbird

Dec 24, 2011
Visit site
re:

What's this SysApp pusher? My phone has access point, but I get a message saying it is baked into the OS now.

Checked under cell+SMS, only have call blocking options.

I can MMS to Android. Perhaps the problem is not on my end??

AV2RY

Sep 14, 2013
Visit site
Access point (app) fixes some glitches. sometimes useful. If you can send MMS on Android then the problem is with iPhone.
I had problem sending SMS to iPhone from 925. Called Tmobile and they fixed it (iPhone) for me

pankaj981

Jul 10, 2012
Visit site
re:

What's this SysApp pusher? My phone has access point, but I get a message saying it is baked into the OS now.

Checked under cell+SMS, only have call blocking options.

I can MMS to Android. Perhaps the problem is not on my end??

SysApp Pusher is an app which has links to all Nokia Lumia System apps. Using those links one can update all Nokia System apps to make sure they're not missing anything. I would strongly suggest to update all of them first.

Secondly under Settings there should be an option which says cellular+settings or phone+settings. Under that you'll have to select the SIM name to get to another menu which should give you a couple of options including highest connection speed and editing the internet and MMS APN. This is where you'll have to manually input the data settings so your MMS and Data work well

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos