How can I setup my Exchange email in Windows phone 8.1 to sync content for the 1 month?

W

WPCentral Question

Hi All,

Anyone know on how can I can setup my Exchange email account in Windows phone 8.1 to download email from "the last month" or "any time" settings?

Previously I can select download my Exchange emails from using the following options:
- the last 3 days
- the last 7 days
- the last 3 weeks
- the last month
- any time

But now I can only see 2 options to download Exchange email from which are "the last 3 days" and "the last 7 days" but I wanted to have my Exchange email setup to sync email for the last month at least.

Anyone know if there is any settings for me to enable this as I can see these settings through my Microsoft account (e.g. hotmail or outlook account) or I this a default for Windows phone 8.1?

Thanks a lot.

Regards,
Ivan

Pete

Retired Moderator
Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
For my corporate Exchange account, I have the options for the last month and any time.

Have you attempted to remove the account and add it back to see if those settings return?

Ivanm19

Oct 20, 2014
Visit site
Hi Pete,

Thanks for you swift response.

Just removed and added back my Exchange account but it still only shows 'the last 3 days' and 'the last 7 days' options.

No option for last month or any time.

Regards,
Ivan

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGlucoPremium