Windows Denim.

Jajna

Jul 25, 2014
Visit site
Hey guys.
I am using Lumia 630 with DP. Today got a update on my phone with DP called some critical update. Successfully done with my update....after updated my phone I have checked in extra +info....its stating Denim..... I just can't understand how my firewall version has been changed to Denim....as I am in DP... Is denim available for Lumia 630 dual now? Or is there any bug in my Phone....if I don't have the Lumia denim firewall, will I get once ut will release... I don't know how to upload the screenshot or else I would have posted the screenshot of denim.

Pete

Retired Moderator
Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
You don't have Denim. You have a glitched Extras + Info that only thinks it's Denim. Open and close the settings a couple of times and you'll see it sort itself out.

Jajna

Jul 25, 2014
Visit site
Thanks for replying dude.... I have already opened and closed the setting so many times its still there...I have also did a soft reset. Can I get the denim when it will release..?

Jajna

Jul 25, 2014
Visit site
Can anyone tell me when Windows Denim will release in India for Lumia 630? Microsoft said they all Windows phone will get Denim by Jan but now the story is different.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa