Ok... so here is the problem.Got Office365 subscription few days ago.
    As a part of the deal, beside Office365 (+offline) I got 1TB of space on OneDrive (or so I thought....).
    As it turns out Office OneDrive (you log in with Office account [at]onmicrosoft.com and via portal.office.com) and personal OneDrive are two separate services.

However this has one big downside where it comes to WP - how do I access it?
    I can add Office365 account in Office on phone - but it gives me ability to read/save only Office files to the cloud.

There is no OneDrive for Business client as far as I can se and so far I did not find an app that could run along ordinary OneDrive in my phone.

Did anyone faced this problem and found solution?

regards,
    galtom
    10-25-2014 02:33 AM
    Do you have a separate OneDrive account/Office 365 account from your employer? If so, please see this link: Use Office 365 on your Windows Phone - office365 suite

If you are just using a personal Office 365 account, it should be the same as your Microsoft account for your Windows Phone. Microsoft account FAQ
    Do you have a separate OneDrive account/Office 365 account from your employer? If so, please see this link: Use Office 365 on your Windows Phone - office365 suite

If you are just using a personal Office 365 account, it should be the same as your Microsoft account for your Windows Phone. Microsoft account FAQ
    Hackemate likes this.
    10-25-2014 02:40 AM
    Do you have a separate OneDrive account/Office 365 account from your employer? If so, please see this link: link Use Office 365 on your Windows Phone - office365 suite[/url]
    Ok, I am self-employed (that actually makes things worse. I already have an Office suite in my Lumia and I have added there my Office account.
    Problem is, that Office suite limits the use of OneDrive for Business to Office files only.

For example - how do I upload pictures/photos from my Lumia directly to Office OneDrive?

And to answer your question, yes - I got 2 seperate accounts. Personal Live ID (with all my personal and business contacts, etc.) and now new one for Office 365 Small Business (10.70 euro / month).

I can have OneDrive and OneDrive for business on my PC but looks like the Lumia is much more complicated problem.
    10-25-2014 04:15 AM