Folks I've the Lumia 1320 .. And its battery ๐Ÿ”‹ none removable.. Could I buy the battery from Nokia care center , just as a backup?
    Ideas!?
    10-25-2014 07:31 AM
    Technically yes... But how are you going to fit it in the phone?,its not a simple case of taking the back cover off. You will have to take off the glass and digitizer then reheat them back on with special glue gun.....or... Just make sure you have a full battery when your out ๐Ÿ˜‰
    Technically yes... But how are you going to fit it in the phone?,its not a simple case of taking the back cover off. You will have to take off the glass and digitizer then reheat them back on with special glue gun.....or... Just make sure you have a full battery when your out ๐Ÿ˜‰
    Laura Knotek and AmGaD-SaLaH like this.
    10-25-2014 06:27 PM
    Thanks bro .. I meant for the longtime backup .. As my brother owned a Sony phone with none removable battery ... When he wanted to replace it there were no batteries left there .. So I just want to get as backup if my battery ๐Ÿ”‹ is done and need to replaced with new one
    Suicide Stacey likes this.
    10-26-2014 05:11 AM