Why doesn't the sound in Windows Phone 8.1 work when my headset in connected?

hfgdskjhfdsjhfdsjkf

Oct 28, 2014
Visit site
Why doesn't the sound in Windows Phone 8.1 work when my headset in connected

When i connect my headset the ring sound is tunneld into the headphones by some stupid reason. How should I hear the phone call if the phone lays on the table with the headset connected and not put into my ears?

Question 2.
Why do I have to restart the phone everytime the connection dies? For example if i walk into a "dead spot" (no connection in area). To get the connection back later i have to restart the phone, why?

The crap phone I use is Nokia Lumia 1520.

Regards

gpobernardo

Jan 12, 2013
Visit site
Re: Why doesn't the sound in Windows Phone 8.1 work when my headset in connected

When i connect my headset the ring sound is tunneld into the headphones by some stupid reason. How should I hear the phone call if the phone lays on the table with the headset connected and not put into my ears?

Question 2.
Why do I have to restart the phone everytime the connection dies? For example if i walk into a "dead spot" (no connection in area). To get the connection back later i have to restart the phone, why?

The crap phone I use is Nokia Lumia 1520.

Regards

1. Solution: Do not leave the headset plugged into your phone if you don't intend to leave the other ends in your ears.
2. Solution: You don't have to restart your phone; all you need to do is to either wait for the connection to be re-established (depending on the quality of coverage in your area), OR you can simply activate airplane mode and then deactivate it in quick succession. No restarts required.
3. We understand your sentiments, but we'd appreciate more courteous language in forums and elsewhere.:cool:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05