When I try to connect with my office on my win7 - I try to sign in and it tells me that I already have an account and it is called Google. My main email is a gmail account that I use outlook on my win7 to connect to along with 3 other accounts. I am happy using one drive for syncing - I want to be able to use my calendar on my win7 and be able to see it on my phone - it would also be nice for my wife and I to share the same calendar - me on my win7 and she on her win7 desktops - can someone step me through the process?
    10-29-2014 07:20 PM
    If you are talking about syncing to the Outlook program, you can't do it without Outlook Connector or a special app. If you have Office 365, you can share a calendar and also see the same thing on your phone. I recommend you get an Office 365 subscription for things to work smoothly.
    If you are talking about syncing to the Outlook program, you can't do it without Outlook Connector or a special app. If you have Office 365, you can share a calendar and also see the same thing on your phone. I recommend you get an Office 365 subscription for things to work smoothly.
    10-29-2014 09:07 PM
    What are you syncing?
    What program do you use for email? How do you want to share a calendar? There is a lot of detail missing for us to be able to help you better. If you can try an explain a bit more, i'm sure there are free solutions for the sharing you want. I have our family's gmail family calendar synced to my phone through Gmail for example.
    10-30-2014 09:11 AM