Wireless, over the ear, noise cancelling headphones with mic - any advice?

FredBloggs007

Apr 22, 2012
Visit site
Hi all

I'm looking to purchase a set of wireless, over the ear, noise cancelling headphones with a mic that I can listen to my music and also take calls. I've come across the Plantronics BackBeat Pro headphones https://forums.windowscentral.com/e...%2Fuk%2Fproduct%2Fbackbeat-pro&token=HmrWeezk

Does anyone have any experience with these on WP?

Also, has anyone considered any alternatives in the same quality / price range? Willing to consider Bose or other brands but defo not Beats.

Cheers

aximtreo

Jul 14, 2008
Visit site
I have no experience with either of these but based on past history for me, the Bose unit is grossly overpriced for what you get. I would think the Plantronics would be a better fit here.

FredBloggs007

Apr 22, 2012
Visit site
I have no experience with either of these but based on past history for me, the Bose unit is grossly overpriced for what you get. I would think the Plantronics would be a better fit here.

Cheers. The Plantronics has some cool features too - like pausing music if you take the speakers off your ears - just spotted that!!!

jmshub

Apr 16, 2011
Visit site
I dont use Bluetooth headphones on my Windows Phone. It depends on what you prioritize. Bose is generally overpriced, but their sound cancelling technology is top notch. If that is the important factor for you, then they would be a good choice.

I can't offer any insights on the quality of any of these headphones either. My over the ear head phones are wired.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss