Hi all

I'm looking to purchase a set of wireless, over the ear, noise cancelling headphones with a mic that I can listen to my music and also take calls. I've come across the Plantronics BackBeat Pro headphones http://www.plantronics.com/uk/product/backbeat-pro

Does anyone have any experience with these on WP?

Also, has anyone considered any alternatives in the same quality / price range? Willing to consider Bose or other brands but defo not Beats.

Cheers
    11-03-2014 09:32 AM
    I have no experience with either of these but based on past history for me, the Bose unit is grossly overpriced for what you get. I would think the Plantronics would be a better fit here.
    Also, anyone had experience with these. I appreciate they aren't 'over the ear' but they are noise cancelling... https://www.bose.co.uk/GB/en/home-an...20-headphones/
    11-03-2014 06:07 PM
    Anyone...? I need some feedback or is the relative silence because no-one in the WP community has used these two devices?
    11-04-2014 06:09 AM
    I have no experience with either of these but based on past history for me, the Bose unit is grossly overpriced for what you get. I would think the Plantronics would be a better fit here.
    FredBloggs007 likes this.
    11-04-2014 08:58 AM
    Cheers. The Plantronics has some cool features too - like pausing music if you take the speakers off your ears - just spotted that!!!
    11-04-2014 09:31 AM
    11-07-2014 11:23 AM
    I dont use Bluetooth headphones on my Windows Phone. It depends on what you prioritize. Bose is generally overpriced, but their sound cancelling technology is top notch. If that is the important factor for you, then they would be a good choice.

I can't offer any insights on the quality of any of these headphones either. My over the ear head phones are wired.
    FredBloggs007 likes this.
    11-07-2014 11:48 AM