What is a good built in voice recording?

midoslr722

Sep 21, 2014
Visit site
voice recording ???!!

i was pretty shocked when i didnt find a built in voice recorder in my lumia .. what is the best app for voice recording ?

Kevin Rush

Aug 11, 2010
Visit site
I don't pay any attention to apple or Samsung so I don't know what your goal is, voice, music, lectures, sounds. No matter, Audio Recorder HiFi should handle all your needs. You can set the quality / bit rate to match the purpose. There is a good explanation page to help you decide. You can organize folders, export to music hub or to OneDrive.
Best wishes.

Funky Cricket

Oct 4, 2012
Visit site
One Note has pretty all your recording needs: you can even record video right in One Note. Video, picture, voice. One Note..

Not sure how that would not work for your needs. It will be uploaded to your one drive and you can export it from your one note on your PC to any application you want for further editing.

ONE NOTE!!!!! learn to live it. It's the best office application ever pretty much. I've been living the One Note life since 2002 beta of office 2003.

Funky Cricket

Oct 4, 2012
Visit site
well. I have no idea what "like apple or Samsung in this matter" means. One Note does a good job doing voice recording, like any other voice recorder and you can transcribe it to text, auto saves to one drive. You need to list details of what it is lacking that you need in a different application.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos