I bought a nokia lumia 635 yesterday and have tried updating phone to get cortana but no updates found am I doing something wrong
    11-03-2014 03:09 PM
    Cortana is not yet available everywhere...

Cortana

Cortana is available in Australia, Canada, China, India, United Kingdom, and the United States.
    Source: Windows Phone feature and service availability | Windows Phone How-to (United States)

Some people switch the Region on their Phone to get Cortana... http://forums.windowscentral.com/ask...utside-us.html

​If you are in one of the countries listed and don't have Cortana, there is another issue going on and we may need more info to help.
    Cortana is not yet available everywhere...

Cortana

Cortana is available in Australia, Canada, China, India, United Kingdom, and the United States.
    Source: Windows Phone feature and service availability | Windows Phone How-to (United States)

Some people switch the Region on their Phone to get Cortana... http://forums.windowscentral.com/ask...utside-us.html

​If you are in one of the countries listed and don't have Cortana, there is another issue going on and we may need more info to help.
    11-04-2014 08:40 AM
    Yeah, I switched mine from uk to us before it was available here... Ive left it as us cos Cortana is American not English lol! Only real difference is the prices in the store are in usd and it wont feature your home region specific apps. I just switch back to check for updates every now and then...
    11-04-2014 08:43 AM
    I have a Lumia 1520 running version 8.10.14192.280. I want Cortana in UK English; I live in the UK. Is this possible? We now have TV adverts telling us that it is available. Currently I have to use US English to get this service, which is not ideal.
    11-08-2014 07:13 AM