How do I unblock a Nokia 521?

jett25

Nov 5, 2014
Visit site
how do i unblock a nokia 521

The phone is with tmobilre but ii used it with family mobile it got turned off in im tryin to get it hooked back up with family mobile but they say its blocked

Keith Brooks

Jun 11, 2014
Visit site
Re: how do i unblock a nokia 521

Did you get the phone & simcard from Walmart ? I've got the Lumia 521, too. I also, use Family Mobile, which is actually a T-Mobile service. If you're simcard came from Walmart, try restarting your phone. After it's restarted dial 611 and give them your information. In a few area's, I've found their tech support useless on some topics.My phone & simcard were purchased at Walmart. My 521 is the actual Family Mobile Nokia Lumia 521 and the simcard is a Family Mobile Starter Kit. Thr Starter Kit is just the simcard. Also try unplugging the simcard & battery for 5 minutes while the phone is off. Then plug both back in start the phone and see what happens. On mine, it takes a few seconds, but the phone tile on the start screen name changes to Family Mobile. After all is straight, go to Settings > Phone Update and search for updates. Lumia Cyan and Windows Phone 8.1 will be found and installed.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon