On Windows Phone Website, Find My Phone not working. How do I fix?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

I have lost my phone, so I went to the Website, and every time I click the phone icon in the top left and click find my phone, it just goes to https://www.windowsphone.com/en-gb/my , not going to the same address but with /find at the end. If I type in that address, it goes straight back to the /my not /my/find. I don't know what to do and I really need my phone!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
Possibly a dumb question.

Did you log into the website with your MS account?

I'm unclear as to what Icon you're clicking on...

I seem to have no issues using find my phone and I'm in the UK.

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
If your phone is not powered on - or location is not enabled - there is no way for the website to find your phone where it currently is. It should still show where it was last spotted at...

Did you loose it someplace private like your home or car? Try the "Ring" link.

Did you loose it someplace public? Someone may have picked it up and turned it off to avoid your finding it. Try the "Lock" link.

​More details will allow us to help you better. You may want to join so we can start a dialog with you.

anon9169769

Banned
Nov 4, 2014
Visit site
I am from uk too and not have that problem.i think you didn't activate it in your phone settings.... If that's the case then you wont locate it... You could ring your phone carrier tho to see if they can get a gps location on it and see if any numbers have been dialled since you lost it then handing it to the police. Keep us updated

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb