When I click a photo my Lumia 520 store 2 same copies, if I delete one or the both will disappear, what's happening?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

When I click a photo my Lumia 520 store 2 same copies.if I delete one,of,the both will disappear.

My songs are showing 5 in number. Any i delete all are unplayable. Photos-4 in number. One delete all are removed. Please help me Nokia.

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Re: When I click a photo my Lumia 520 store 2 same copies.if I delete one,of,the both will disappear

Are the media files stored on microSD?

If yes, do you have a Windows 8 or 8.1 computer?

If yes, install this Metro UI app: Windows Phone app for Windows in the Windows Store

Connect your Lumia 520 via USB cable and open the Windows Phone app on your computer. It will re-index your card...

Always eject your card and power down before removing it. Always insert the card with the phone powered down and then reboot. In fact, try that as well, it may help the card get re-indexed.

noersetiawan

Jun 27, 2014
Visit site
Re: When I click a photo my Lumia 520 store 2 same copies.if I delete one,of,the both will disappear

If you just need to reindex, run Storage Sense, open the drive you want to scan and don't let your screen turned off until it is done scanning, since Storage Sense can't run under lock screen. You wont need a computer. This also works if your music isn't detected on Xbox music app.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos