Okay, so, my headphones are plugged in and working just fine. and when I unplug them my speakers play out loud just fine. However, when I go under my volume mixer whilst my headphones are plugged in, it tells me the audio is playing through my speakers even when it isn't. And when I first got my laptop, if I plugged in headphones it would say I had headphones plugged in and when I didn't it would say the speakers were being used speakers, now it doesn't. I could have my speakers muted and my headphones playing so when I unplugged my headphones while the music was still playing, it would be mute through the speakers. but it no longer does it.
    11-06-2014 12:44 AM
    What laptop are you using? What version of Windows are you running?

Have you checked the manufacturer's website to see if there are any new drivers?
    What laptop are you using? What version of Windows are you running?

Have you checked the manufacturer's website to see if there are any new drivers?
    11-06-2014 12:54 AM
    I'm using a Toshiba laptop. I'm also using windows 8.0. I'm not sure how to check for updated drivers, I have no idea about laptops at all. I just know one day it worked and then the next it didn't. Lol, sorry if I'm no help.
    11-06-2014 01:05 AM
    I'm using a Toshiba laptop. I'm also using windows 8.0. I'm not sure how to check for updated drivers, I have no idea about laptops at all. I just know one day it worked and then the next it didn't. Lol, sorry if I'm no help.
    You may get support here.
    11-06-2014 01:10 AM