How do I downgrade Nokia Lumia 520 from WP8.1 to WP8?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

hello
i broke my lumia digitizer one month ago and yesterday i replaced it with a new one (fake one ): ) and now the digitizer dont work...
can i downgrad him to 8??

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
hello
i broke my lumia digitizer one month ago and yesterday i replaced it with a new one (fake one ): ) and now the digitizer dont work...
can i downgrad him to 8??

The OS version will NOT fix a digitizer problem.

What do you mean you got a "fake" one? A "fake" digitizer? It is either for your phone model or not... If it isn't for your phone model return it for the correct one. If it is for your phone model, open her back up and make sure everything is connected well and properly.

shaked maman

Jul 12, 2014
Visit site
The OS version will NOT fix a digitizer problem.

What do you mean you got a "fake" one? A "fake" digitizer? It is either for your phone model or not... If it isn't for your phone model return it for the correct one. If it is for your phone model, open her back up and make sure everything is connected well and properly.

in 8.1 microsoft dont let fake digitzer work....
that why i want to go back the 8 os

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
OK... I understand a direct replacement digitizer may be a huge cost compared to the outright price for a budget phone...

Try Nokia Care Suite. Do a web search for it... It's going to require some work and skill. It should allow you to pick the OS version to flash.

shaked maman

Jul 12, 2014
Visit site
OK... I understand a direct replacement digitizer may be a huge cost compared to the outright price for a budget phone...

Try Nokia Care Suite. Do a web search for it... It's going to require some work and skill. It should allow you to pick the OS version to flash.

i going to buy a original digitizer soon but i need a replacment for now...
and thank you!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lolz1234