Aditya Nalpet

May 23, 2014
Visit site
Hi guys what is Xbox?? I have no idea about Xbox, daily I am seeing so many conversations are going on about Xbox in windows central platform.

- I am using Lumia 625 (windows 8.1) in India.

Bobvfr

Apr 20, 2014
Visit site
As above it's a gaming console now on it's third generation with the Xbox One.

In the phone context it is also the name for a few apps, the name was chosen because games consoles tend to be used by young people (Often bought by older people and given as gifts to their children) and because of this the name Xbox is considered "Cool" so we have on our phones Xbox Games, Xbox Music.

So although a game that can be played on your phone (Or tablet, PC etc) that is titled an Xbox game, its not the same as a real Xbox game, but often the scores can be seen on other devices and add to your Xbox score.

In the case of the Xbox One (And to a lesser extent it's predecessor the Xbox 360) it is much more than a games console, it is almost a complete entertainment system, for example I can watch TV, play music, watch video's and connect to my OneDrive through the Xbox as well as play the odd game and with the WP and Windows app Smartglass I can control all of this from any device, as well as talking directly to the Xbox as well.

Aditya Nalpet

May 23, 2014
Visit site
As above it's a gaming console now on it's third generation with the Xbox One.

In the phone context it is also the name for a few apps, the name was chosen because games consoles tend to be used by young people (Often bought by older people and given as gifts to their children) and because of this the name Xbox is considered "Cool" so we have on our phones Xbox Games, Xbox Music.

So although a game that can be played on your phone (Or tablet, PC etc) that is titled an Xbox game, its not the same as a real Xbox game, but often the scores can be seen on other devices and add to your Xbox score.

In the case of the Xbox One (And to a lesser extent it's predecessor the Xbox 360) it is much more than a games console, it is almost a complete entertainment system, for example I can watch TV, play music, watch video's and connect to my OneDrive through the Xbox as well as play the odd game and with the WP and Windows app Smartglass I can control all of this from any device, as well as talking directly to the Xbox as well.

If i wanna play games in my mobile (Lumia 625, India) do i need to download any app??

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss