Any decent app for shooting videos. Could not find anything which can record videos.
    11-08-2014 12:11 PM
    whats wrong with the normal video recording things?
    RumoredNow likes this.
    11-08-2014 12:24 PM
    whats wrong with the normal video recording things?
    Cant pause,zoom while recording
    11-09-2014 12:14 AM
    Cant pause,zoom while recording
    I agree with the can't pause/resume (only stop / start new segment)... However, in Nokia Camera (now Lumia Camera) I can zoom, but just a bit; maybe 2x... Digital zoom looks pretty abysmal, especially when combined with motion. I think it's a preservation of quality issue.

I stitch video segments together on my computer via Windows Movie Maker, it would be nice if Lumia Video Trimmer had that function right on the phone...
    xandros9 likes this.
    11-09-2014 09:20 AM
    When shooting Videos, without pause button I am not able to make effective Video. On some special occassion, visit, sudden video there is no use of this Video feature of Nokia Lumia.. please add Video pause button.

One more thing is that Flash does not active while recording as in Android.. Please update this too.

Thank You
    Ajay
    01-19-2015 08:38 AM
    When shooting Videos, without pause button I am not able to make effective Video. On some special occassion, visit, sudden video there is no use of this Video feature of Nokia Lumia.. please add Video pause button.

One more thing is that Flash does not active while recording as in Android.. Please update this too.

Thank You
    Ajay
    I just want to make sure you are aware... This is a fan based News and Discussion site. It is in no way run by Lumia, Microsoft or any developer. We have no way to implement your suggestions.

You could try searching User Voice and adding your votes to a suitable topic or creating a new topic. https://windowsphone.uservoice.com/f...re-suggestions
    xandros9 likes this.
    01-19-2015 12:05 PM