Where can I buy a Microsoft Band in Washington, D.C.?

tanayprasad

Feb 8, 2013
Visit site
Where can I buy a Microsoft Band in Washington, D.C.

I am planning to travel to Washington, D.C. this week and was thinking if I could buy Microsoft Band somewhere? I checked but there seems to be no Microsoft Store in Washington, D.C. Can someone please guide me where I can find Microsoft Band.

P.S.: This is my first time to U.S.

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Re: Where can I buy a Microsoft Band in Washington, D.C.

There's a shortage of Bands right now and it is out of stock everywhere... Best bet, try the Microsoft Store online and click on "Notify me when it is back in stock." I've no idea when that will be.

​Welcome to the US. Enjoy your stay. Hopefully the Band comes available while you are here.

Buy Microsoft Band - Microsoft Store

theefman

Nov 14, 2008
Visit site

There's a store in pentagon city mall, tube station has the same name. Could try visiting them and putting your name down for when they get them in stock if you're still in D.C.

tanayprasad

Feb 8, 2013
Visit site

Thank you for the response guys. I feared that it still might be out of stock and I may not be able to get my hands on it. Let's hope a miracle happens and they restock it this week.. :p

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Even though searching for "Microsoft Band" at the MicrosoftStore.com says "Out of Stock", go to MicrosoftBand.info and it will take you to the secret ordering page at MicrosoftStore.com

Try MicrosoftBand.info for the correct link to the Microsoft Band ordering page at Microsoft Store.

Dan,

Thanks for trying to help, but the OP was only going to be in Washington DC the second week of November, 2014.

Your advice is a bit late as the OP has returned home overseas 4 months ago!!!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos