I am planning to travel to Washington, D.C. this week and was thinking if I could buy Microsoft Band somewhere? I checked but there seems to be no Microsoft Store in Washington, D.C. Can someone please guide me where I can find Microsoft Band.

P.S.: This is my first time to U.S.
    11-08-2014 08:48 PM
    There's a shortage of Bands right now and it is out of stock everywhere... Best bet, try the Microsoft Store online and click on "Notify me when it is back in stock." I've no idea when that will be.

​Welcome to the US. Enjoy your stay. Hopefully the Band comes available while you are here.

Buy Microsoft Band - Microsoft Store
    tanayprasad likes this.
    11-09-2014 07:31 AM
    There's a store in pentagon city mall, tube station has the same name. Could try visiting them and putting your name down for when they get them in stock if you're still in D.C.
    RumoredNow and tanayprasad like this.
    11-09-2014 07:50 AM
    Thank you for the response guys. I feared that it still might be out of stock and I may not be able to get my hands on it. Let's hope a miracle happens and they restock it this week.. :P
    RumoredNow likes this.
    11-09-2014 06:58 PM
    Even though searching for "Microsoft Band" at the MicrosoftStore.com says "Out of Stock", go to MicrosoftBand.info and it will take you to the secret ordering page at MicrosoftStore.com
    03-12-2015 09:45 PM
    Try MicrosoftBand.info for the correct link to the Microsoft Band ordering page at Microsoft Store.
    RumoredNow likes this.
    03-12-2015 09:49 PM
    Even though searching for "Microsoft Band" at the MicrosoftStore.com says "Out of Stock", go to MicrosoftBand.info and it will take you to the secret ordering page at MicrosoftStore.com
    Try MicrosoftBand.info for the correct link to the Microsoft Band ordering page at Microsoft Store.
    Dan,

Thanks for trying to help, but the OP was only going to be in Washington DC the second week of November, 2014.

Your advice is a bit late as the OP has returned home overseas 4 months ago!!!
    03-13-2015 09:29 PM