Every app is crashing on my Lumia 525.

sufran

Oct 13, 2014
Visit site
I have been experiencing app crashes since yesterday! Is that only me? What's the problem with my device? Mine is Lumia 525, 8.1, cyan.

First crash started with Tetris blitz (played a long way, scoring effectively and then suddenly it went to start screen, as if nothing happened :( I was not using data while playing) There occurred the sequence of crashes with surfy, IE, Skype, myappfree, uc browser, etc., and now hike has also crashed!
Skype really irritated with repeated crashes for 3/4 times and call failed a number of times.
What might be the problem, which I can fix?

stickyshocker

Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
I have been experiencing app crashes since yesterday! Is that only me? What's the problem with my device? Mine is Lumia 525, 8.1, cyan.

First crash started with Tetris blitz (played a long way, scoring effectively and then suddenly it went to start screen, as if nothing happened :( I was not using data while playing) There occurred the sequence of crashes with surfy, IE, Skype, myappfree, uc browser, etc., and now hike has also crashed!
Skype really irritated with repeated crashes for 3/4 times and call failed a number of times.
What might be the problem, which I can fix?

Sounds like a sd card problem, try taking it out clean it etc then try in phone again if no good format the card and start again!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99