Why doesn't my wifi network respond?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

Wi-Fi Network didn't respond problem

I have Lumai 625 with 8.1. I had configured wifi and was working. But suddenly stop connecting. I didn't recongnize because I have Mobile data connection as well. Now when ever I try give password to connect, I am getting following message "wifi network didn;t respond".

Last edited by a moderator:

Nabkawe5

Dec 19, 2012
Visit site
Re: wifi stop working

Delete the network from the Wifi setting menu, then try to reconnect perhaps the Wifi password was changed? try a different network for reference.

gpobernardo

Jan 12, 2013
Visit site
Re: wifi stop working

I have Lumai 625 with 8.1. I had configured wifi and was working. But suddenly stop connecting. I didn't recongnize because I have Mobile data connection as well. Now when ever I try give password to connect, I am getting following message "wifi network didn;t respond".

This seems to be a problem with the router. If you have access to the WiFi router (e.g. your home WiFi router), try resetting, either by pressing the "reset" button or by turning it off and then on again*.

*- You may consult the user manual, but you usually would only need to press the reset button for 15 seconds, or wait for 15 seconds after powering your router down before turning it on again.

Pukkandan Pukandan

Jan 6, 2015
Visit site
I am having the same problem with public wifi and hotspots from pc too. I also have lumia 625 windows 8.1 latest update. I tried with forgetting the network and reconnecting, as well as with different wifi. One time it connected to hotspot but showed no internet access (I am using proxy with analog X and it was working 3 days back)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99