925 overheated?

wp8-1

May 22, 2014
Visit site
I was using my 925 on the ancient third party half-working ifunny app when I noticed my phone became really hot. I instantly shut it down, because it wasn't the normal hot I get from using it (which is decently hot). This thing was burning hot. I ran to the freezer and put I on an ice pack lol. I then tried to turn it back on and an exclamation point showed up for about ten seconds, then it turned on. Any ideas what caused this, or what exclamation point meant? Btw I wasn't even on ifunny for too long, and it was top of phone that was hot. It was hot on top front and back.

pinkarton

May 28, 2014
Visit site
Ive noticed overheating of my Lumia 925 on the back side while using the Nokia Drive +.

However, your case seems unusual. Are you using any particular type of case that may be responsible for the overheating?

Titaniumgiant

Apr 25, 2013
Visit site
what he said...not optimized and most likely a mem leak in the app..just like regular pc's apps..if there is a memory leak, they become hogs and consume your cpu to the max and in phones cases, meltdown from over heat...btw...never do that again..i.e. put your phone in a freezer unless its for very short time. you risk moisture getting inside and on the board

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rorymi6