Does anyone else have this problem?

CallmehClara

Nov 12, 2014
Visit site
Hi. I have a Nokia Lumia 625 that is only about a year old, and recently I've started having some problems. When I send a text, it doesn't show up in the text history that I've sent it, and when I receive one it tells me that I have and shows the little preview at the top of the screen, but when I tap the conversation it isn't there. That started only yesterday and is really bugging me.
Another thing is that none of my apps will load. The apps I have are 6tag, Twitter, Skype and Netflix and were working fine until yesterday too over my WiFi network or on 3G, but now none of them will load/connect over WiFi (a different WiFi to mine I must admit, but from the same company) or on 3G.

Nabkawe5

Dec 19, 2012
Visit site
Wait I think I know your problem your texts aren't disappearing they're in your old messages, you have the date of your phone along with the time WRONG which happens a lot in Windows Phone after the OS crashes, go to your phone setting and fix the date and time and try logging in, it'll work and your new messages aren't lost they're just way in the inbox history. :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99