Why won't 6tin and Timber connect to Facebook?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

6tin and Timber won't connect to facebook

Hi all,

I downloaded Timber and 6tin, and both apps have the same issue... they wont let me connect through facebook. I've checked apps in facebook, reinstalled the apps, and even reinstalled the facebook app to no avail. Using a lumia 635. If anyone has any insight on this issue, I would greatly appreciate hearing it. Thanks in advance.

christinebird

Jul 1, 2016
Visit site
I had the same problem. Try going on to Facebook settings and removing Tinder from the app list then re-login to 6tin or Timber via your Facebook username and password providing full permissions for the app to access Facebook info. It worked for me and some random person who gave me this advice on the internet.

Andrew Barnyak

Mar 14, 2013
Visit site
Both of my apps are down too. They aren't even giving you a chance to enter your username and password. I seriously don't know what the problem is. I tried above with no luck. Rudy hasn't said anything about it. Maybe Tinder is finally cracking down and will start pulling a snapchat.

Blade800

Nov 4, 2012
Visit site
So I am not the only one? I switched today from my L925 to L650 so I thoughts its related to that. I guess its just coincidence.

Does it says "error cant login facebook" or something similiar to you too?

rideboarder

Feb 26, 2012
Visit site
My error message is "Not Logged In: You are not logged in. Please login and try again." I guess Tinder decided to cut off 3rd party support possibly? I'm surprised Rudy hasn't responded to this issue at all.

pmelis

Aug 16, 2016
Visit site
Hi All,
I thought I was the only one experiencing the issue, I'm receiving the same error message (Not Logged In, please log in and try again) since Friday, when I tried to remove and add again the facebook permissions for Tinder in my profile. After removing them I've not been able to log in again, I'm not even able to input user name and password. I thought it was related to what I did on the permissions, but now I see you all are having the same issue.

What's going on?

pmelis

Aug 16, 2016
Visit site
Guys any news on this? I constantly see same complain from all users who upgraded to Windows 10.

Hi All,
I thought I was the only one experiencing the issue, I'm receiving the same error message (Not Logged In, please log in and try again) since Friday, when I tried to remove and add again the facebook permissions for Tinder in my profile. After removing them I've not been able to log in again, I'm not even able to input user name and password. I thought it was related to what I did on the permissions, but now I see you all are having the same issue.

What's going on?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99