How do I remove Facebook contacts from my Lumia 1020?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

Lumia 1020 Contacts issue

I have a Lumia 1020. And I cannot remove the Facebook contacts from the phone app.

If I uncheck Faceook under filter contacts in my PEOPLE settings, the facebook contacts disspear from the PEOPLE APP but not the PHONE app.

If i remove the FACEBOOK APP completely I cant link my contacts to their FACEBOOK profile.

If I uncheck "Connect with my Phone" option in the FACEBOOK App, it removes the contacts from the PHONE app, but doesnt allow me to link the contacts (from my email) to their Facebook profiles... HELP.... I see I am not the only one online with this issue.

All I want to see in my phone app is the contacts from my email, and be able to link them to their FB profiles without having to see my whole FB friend list in my phone

HELP

gpobernardo

Jan 12, 2013
Visit site
Re: Lumia 1020 Contacts issue

I have a Lumia 1020. And I cannot remove the Facebook contacts from the phone app.

If I uncheck Faceook under filter contacts in my PEOPLE settings, the facebook contacts disspear from the PEOPLE APP but not the PHONE app.

If i remove the FACEBOOK APP completely I cant link my contacts to their FACEBOOK profile.

If I uncheck "Connect with my Phone" option in the FACEBOOK App, it removes the contacts from the PHONE app, but doesnt allow me to link the contacts (from my email) to their Facebook profiles... HELP.... I see I am not the only one online with this issue.

All I want to see in my phone app is the contacts from my email, and be able to link them to their FB profiles without having to see my whole FB friend list in my phone

HELP

This is not a problem with the phone. There also is no issue. The Facebook App for windows phone will, naturally, display your Facebook contacts. You can NOT choose to see your email contacts in the Facebook App simply because the app is your Facebook app, not your email app.

However, you can link Facebook profiles with corresponding email addresses in the People Hub in your phone instead, i.e. you have your email+accounts where you have your email contacts setup properly.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss