Hi, since there isn't an official app for the WWE Network yet, is it possible to view via IE? I have tried wwenetwork.com but it keeps redirecting to the mobile site, which is just a place holder to download the app thru the Apple Store, even with Desktop View enabled. Is there a way around this restriction so the site thinks that it is being viewed via a desktop browser?

Thanks in advance.
    11-15-2014 08:33 AM
    Hi, since there isn't an official app for the WWE Network yet, is it possible to view via IE? I have tried wwenetwork.com but it keeps redirecting to the mobile site, which is just a place holder to download the app thru the Apple Store, even with Desktop View enabled. Is there a way around this restriction so the site thinks that it is being viewed via a desktop browser?

Thanks in advance.
    Have you tried using UC browser and changing the user agent to pc?
    11-15-2014 08:40 AM
    The WWE Network doesn't work on Windows 8/8.1 or Windows Phone 8/8.1. They can't even get their network to work in England. From everything I've heard, the WWE Network's staff are *****'s that don't know what they're doing. Plus, add the fact that WWE has had alot of recent layoff's/dismissal's in all area's of the WWE.Basically our only option's for WWE Network are blu-ray player's (that can get the app), smart tv's (that can get the app) and game console's.
    11-15-2014 10:12 AM
    I was successfully watching through the metro browser up until the last round of automatic updates. Now it just redirects to the mobile site that says to download the app (which we know doesn't exist). It seems that changing the user agent is the only thing that works right now.
    11-19-2014 10:44 AM